n__n #Pavlov #psychmajor #psychology #corgi #unilife #Thisofficeisthebeesknees!
How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
It’s been almost eight years since I stopped self harming. I’m ver proud of myself for over coming it. However, the amount of stress I’ve been dealing with lately and the problems that have been piling up is becoming to much of a burden to handle alone. Running away will only change the scenery, but that won’t rid of the problems I’m facing. The quick rush followed by the calm seems so tempting…and I’ve often wondered if life is even worth living anymore.
I look at her little face smiling back at me telling me “I love you very so much” and the way her tiny hands fit right in mine, and how she nestles her head into my chest when she wants to be close…
I could never leave her, but God I want to leave this place so, so bad.